1. Vaccines have not been proved safe!
2. There have been no "official" vaccine satety studies conducted by a party that does not benefit financially from vaccine sales!
3. Minimum of 40 Children were Paralyzed After the new Meningitis Vaccine MenAfriVac® sponsored by Bill Gates was administered in the small village of Gouro, in northern Chad, December 20, 2012
4. In the past five years, 2,242 people have died during drug trials in India with average compensation per death starting at approximately $4,078.60.! source
6. There are particles that accumulate in your body and cause impairments in your immune system!
7. There are foreign DNA particles that get into your body!
8. A leading British medical journal claims there is no evidence the drug can actually stop the flu.
9. Most pediatricians are indoctrinated to simply tell parents that anything related to a bad outcome from a vaccine is a mere coincidence.
10. Proper hygiene, proper sleep, proper diet, proper supplementation with things like vitamin D and perhaps vitamin C can prevent diseases.
Reference is Dr. Palevsky, board-certified pediatrician trained at the New York School of Medicine. "It also came to my attention that there were ingredients in there that were not properly tested, that the comparison groups were not appropriately set up, and that conclusions made about vaccine safety and efficacy just did not fit the scientific standards that I was trained to uphold in my medical school training."
An article published in the Pediatrics Journal 2000 describes how, before the World War II, the majority of the infectious diseases the US was faced with - such as diphtheria, tetanus, polio, pertussis, measles, influenza, parapertussis, tuberculosis and scarlet fever - were all reduced before World War II and BEFORE there were antibiotics and vaccinations available to treat or to vaccinate against these diseases.
The reasons for the reductions in incidence rates and mortality of these diseases were predominantly due to the implementation of public health strategies, including: * Clean water * Better living conditions * Improved sanitation * Improved nutrition