1. Wash your hands and face and brush your teeth gives you that "fresh start" feeling.
2. Put on clean socks and some shoes that you haven't worn in a few days. Put a little pep back into your step.
3. Give yourself a good shave (face or legs). When we know we are looking our best, we naturally feel better.
4. Remenber an achievement that you have earned. Success is important to maintaining your self-esteem.
5.If you've done it before, you can do it again.
6. Know you are the person your loved ones think you are.
7. Wash your car, inside and out. remember how you felt the last time you got a ride in someone's very funky car.
8. Organize your closet and get rid of anything that no longer fits.
9. Cook a lovely meal. Sharing it with someone you love and/or respect will make it even more nurturing.
10. Look around you, remember that you started with nothing, and know that everything you see, you created.