1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion.
2. The cancer industry calls a person cured if they are still breathing 5 years later, even if they have a recurrence of the cancer.
3. Chemotherapy is somewhat effective in 2 - 3% of cancer patients (John Cairns), but cirtainly no good for 90% (Urich Abel M.D.)-
4. When the person's immune system is strong tumours are less lightly to form. Some views are that the tumors are the bodies natural last line of defense in processing high leveles of toxins accumulating in the body.
5. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
6. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system
7. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage,like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
8. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
9. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
10. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complication. An alternative Dr Burzynski's treatment using Antineoplastons