1. Born 2nd December 1981 Britney is a Grammy Award-winning American pop singer, dancer, actress, author and songwriter.
2. Worked at a novelty shop before making it big.
3. Aged 8 she won a part in in Mickey Mouse Club along with Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake.
4. Dated Justin Timberlake. [1998-2002]
5. In 2004 she married back-up dancer Kevin Federline with whom she had 2 sons befor devorcing in 2006.
6. Her maternal grandmother, Lillian Portelli, was an English war-bride, who met Spears's grandfather in England during World War II.
7. In January 2004, Britney got "married" to childhood friend Jason Alexander in a Las Vegas ceremony.
8. The marriage was annulled 55 hours later and was described as "a joke taken too far" by her management.
9. Mother, Lynne Spears , was a second grade teacher. Dad, Jamie, is a building contractor.
10. She was a aerobic instructor at the gym her parents owned.