1. No HIV virus has ever been isolated or identified.
2. The "AIDS Test" is statistical, based on protein antigen interactions and country of origin.
3. A range of "false positive" conditions will affect the "Aids Test" result, such as Tuberculosis, Malaria, Leprosy, Hepatitis B and pregnancy.
4. Life-style (especially recreational drug use) and malnutrition are the principal reasons why people die of AIDS.
5. The first treatments were failed cancer drugs (like AZT), repackaged and fast track licensed, but they killed patients too quickly.
6. It costs USA and European and tax payers $12,000 per year per patient for the treatment of "HIV".
7. On April 23, 1984 Dr Robert Gallo, and US Human Services Secretary Margaret Heckler announced HIV to the world whilst patenting the "HIV Test" on the very same day.
8. AIDS is a $multi-billion industry attracting the most brilliant marketing minds into the pharmaceutical industry.
9. The photograph and evidence that Dr Robert Gallo used was stolen from Dr Duesburg who denied the link and who then had his research funding withdrawn.
10. AIDs is not an infectuous disease, its more to do with lifestyle, poverty and drug company profits!duesberg.com